Xiaomi or Redmi devices are popular worldwide. There are millions of Redmi from Xiaomi device users. However, when checking warranty for their devices, Redmi users faces issues. But no more. Because, in this guide, we have described the complete process of checking the warranty of your Xiaomi Redmi device. So, if you want to check the warranty of your Redmi device, then you just have come to the right place.
It’s really easy to check the warranty of your Redmi device. All you need to do is to follow the below steps, and you’ll be able to check the warranty of your device easily. We have provided a step-by-step guide to do that.
Why Check Redmi Devices Warranty?
As We know, if a smartphone or tablet is under warranty, then you can get it repaired for free from the authorized service center.
So, if you are using a Redmi device from Xiaomi, and you are facing any type of issues with your device like software or hardware issue, then you can visit the service center, and get the device repaired for free.
If the device is not under warranty, then you might have to pay for both the parts and service charges to the service center.
That’s why it’s important to check if there’s any warranty remaining on your device.
You can follow the steps below to check the warranty of your Redmi device.
How to Check Xiaomi Redmi Warranty Online?
Usually, Xiaomi provides a 1-year standard warranty with their devices. So, you can check your invoice and then find out if your device is still under warranty or not.
But, they also provide an online option to check the warranty of your device. So, you can easily check your device’s warranty online. Follow the steps below to do that.
Step 1: Get the IMEI
To check the warranty of the device online, you need the IMEI number of your device. You can get it from the invoice of your device, or you can follow the process below to get the IMEI number of your Redmi device.
- Firstly, open the dialer app on your Xiaomi Redmi smartphone or tablet.
- Then, type *#06# to see the IMEI number.
- It’ll display the IMEI number of the device. Note down the IMEI number to check the warranty of your device online.
Step 2: Check the Warranty Online and Authenticate Your Device
The next step is to check the warranty of your Redmi device online. Redmi provides an online option to check the warranty. You can just follow the steps below to do that.
- First of all, visit the link below to check the warranty of your device.
- You’ll get the option to enter the IMEI or the serial number of the device. Enter the IMEI or serial number, and fill up the captcha.
- Then, click on ‘Verify’ to check the warranty.
- That’s it. It’ll display if your device is under warranty or not.
How to Claim Xiaomi Redmi Warranty?
To claim the warranty of your Xiaomi Redmi device online, you can just follow the steps below.
- First of all, click the link below to find your nearest authorized service center Xiaomi.
- Now, visit the service center along with the invoice that you got with your device.
- Tell the service center executive about the issue you are facing with your device.
- That’s it. If your device is under warranty, they’ll fix your device for free.
Checking the warranty of your Xiaomi Redmi devices is really easy. Just follow the steps above, and you can do that easily. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below.