Do you want to claim the warranty of your Vivo mobile? If yes, then you should check if your device comes under warranty or not first. There are Vivo users worldwide who want to check the warranty of their device. If you want to do the same, then you just have to come to the right place.
It’s really easy to check the warranty of your Vivo device. If you have the proper guide, you can do that yourself. Below, we have described how you can easily check the warranty of your device. So, just follow the step-by-step guide below, and you can check if your device has a remaining warranty or not.
Why Check Vivo Phone Warranty?
Well, when you buy a new Vivo smartphone, they provide a 1-year free warranty for the device, which you can extend. Within the 1 year warranty, if you face any issue with the hardware or software of your Vivo smartphone, you can claim the warranty of the device.
You can just visit your nearest Vivo service center, and then ask them to fix your device. They’ll do that for free when you have a warranty remaining for your Vivo phone.
However, if your device doesn’t have any warranty, or if the warranty period has expired, you may have to pay the service center for fixing your device.
So, it’s really important to check if your device has any warranty remaining or not. You can just follow the below guide to do that.
How to Check Vivo Warranty Online?
Vivo officially provides the option to check the warranty of your device. You can check the warranty of your device using the IMEI number of the device in online mode. Below, we have described how you can do that. So, just follow the steps below to check the warranty of your device.
Step 1: Find the IMEI
The first step of checking the warranty of your Vivo device is to find the IMEI number of the device. You need the IMEI number of your Vivo phone if you want to check the warranty online.
Usually, you get the IMEI number in the bill or invoice that you got for your device when you bought it. You can also follow the process below to get the IMEI number of your device.
- First of all, open the dialer app on your Vivo phone.
- Then, dial *#06# to get the IMEI.
- That’s it. It’ll display the IMEI number of your device.
Note the IMEI number to check the warranty online.
Step 2: Check the Warranty Online
The second, and the main step of checking your Vivo phone warranty online is to check it using the IMEI number. You can follow the below guide to do that.
- First of all, click the link below to check the warranty and authenticity of your device online.
- You’ll get the option to enter the IMEI number of your device. Enter the IMEI number, and click on ‘Submit’.
- That’s it. It’ll display if your phone has any remaining warranty or not.
How to Claim Vivo Phone Warranty?
Do you want to claim the warranty of your device and get the repair done for free? If yes, then follow the process below to claim your warranty.
- Firstly, check the warranty of the device using the steps above.
- Get the invoice or bill of your device.
- Click here to check the list of Vivo authorized service centers.
- Visit the nearest service center and tell them the problems you are facing on your device.
- That’s it. If the device comes under warranty, they’ll fix your device for free.
It’s really easy to check the warranty of your Vivo device. Just follow the above process, and you can do that. If you have any questions or queries, ask them in the comment section below.