Are you using an Oppo smartphone, and want to check the warranty of the device online?
If yes, then you just have come to the right page. Checking the warranty of your Oppo phone can be tricky.
However, we have provided a simple step-by-step guide, that’ll help you to check the warranty of your device.
So, if you want to claim the warranty of your Oppo device, and want to check if the device is under warranty or not, then you can just follow the below guide. We have described all the steps in depth.
Why Check Oppo Online Warranty?
The main reason to check the warranty of your device is that you can claim a warranty if something goes wrong with your Oppo smartphone.
If you are facing any type of issues, let it be the hardware or software, you can visit the nearest Oppo service center, and claim your warranty. They’ll fix your device for free if it’s under warranty.
However, if the warranty of your device has expired, then you won’t get the free service. You have to pay the service center to fix the device.
So, it’s important to check if the device is under warranty or not. Below, we have provided the steps to check the warranty of Oppo phones online. So, you can follow the steps below, and check the warranty of your device easily.
How to Check Oppo Warranty Online?
It’s really easy to check the warranty of the device online. Follow the below guide to do that.
Step 1: Get the IMEI
The first step of checking the warranty of the device is to get the IMEI number of your device. IMEI number is a unique number that you get on your device. Follow the steps below to get the IMEI number of your device.
- First of all, open the dialer app on your Oppo device.
- In the dialer app, dial *#06#
- It’ll display the IMEI number of your device. Usually, all Android devices have two IMEI numbers. You have to note both of them.
Step 2: Check the Warranty and Authenticate Your Device
Now, here’s the main step. You have to check the warranty of the device using the online portal. From the Oppo authenticity checking page, you can easily check the warranty of your Oppo device. Follow the steps below to do that.
- First of all, visit the Oppo warranty check page by clicking the link below.
- You’ll get the option to enter the IMEI or the serial number of the device. Enter it and click on ‘Check Now’.
That’s it. It’ll show if your device is under warranty or not. Now, you can visit the official service center of Oppo and ask them to fix your device if it’s under warranty.
How to Claim Oppo Phone Warranty?
To claim the warranty of your device, you have to visit the official service center of Oppo along with the invoice of your phone. Here are the steps to claim the warranty of the device.
- First, check if the device is under warranty or not by following the above steps.
- Get the invoice or bill of the device.
- Click on this link, and check the list of service centers.
- Visit your nearest service center and tell them the problems that you are facing on your device.
Before visiting the Oppo service center, it’s important to check if the device is under warranty or not. Follow the above steps to do that. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below.