Do you want to delete your Strava account?
If yes, then you just have come to the right place.
Strava is a popular fitness tracker service that helps you to track your daily activities. You can track your running, swimming or hiking activities easily with Strava.
Strava is a freemium app that you can install on your Android or iOS smartphone, and connect with your fitness device. Then, you’ll be able to monitor your fitness activities easily with Strava.
However, there are many users who want to delete their Strava accounts permanently. There could be many reasons why they choose to delete their account.
If you are looking for a way to do the same, then you can follow the guide below that’ll help you to delete your account from this fitness tracking platform. We have provided step by step guide to deleting your account easily.
How to Delete Strava Account?[table “1” not found /]
On Strava Website
If you want to delete the account from Strava website, then follow the steps below.
- First of all, open the Strava website in your preferred browser.
- Then, click on the ‘Login’ option, and log-in with the account that you want to delete.
- After logging in, just click on your profile photo located at the upper right corner of your screen, and then choose the ‘Settings’ option from there.
- Go to the ‘My Account’ option.
- There, you’ll get the ‘Download or delete your account’ option. Click on it to delete your account.
- It’ll send an email to the email address connected to your Strava account. Verify the email, and it’ll delete your account successfully.
On Strava Mobile App
If you are using the Strava app on your smartphone, and want to delete your account, then you can follow the steps below.
- Firstly, open the Strava app on your mobile.
- Then, click on the ‘gear’ or ‘Settings’ icon located in the upper right corner of your screen.
- You’ll get the ‘Delete Your Account’ option there. Click on it to delete your account. (For iOS, you have to go to Help>Delete Your Account option).
- It’ll send an email to the email account connected with your Strava account.
- Verify the email, and you’ll be able to delete your account successfully.
What happens When You Delete your Strava Account?
When you delete your account from this fitness tracking service, it’ll completely remove all your data. That means you won’t be able to get your fitness record, and GPS data back. However, you can export your data from Strava from the account deletion page.
I’ve Forgotten Strava Account Password, What to Do?
If you have forgotten your account password, you can request ‘Forgot Password’ from the account login page. You should have access to your email account, linked with your Strava account to reset the password. It’ll send an email containing the password resetting link from where you can reset your Strava account password.
It’s not that hard to delete your Strava account. Just follow the above steps, and you’ll be able to do that. If you have any questions, you can ask in the comment section below.